abstract and inner dwelling, climbing the edges of safety on a snow covered earth, doing what must be done in hope to make up for what I didn't. completely lost as to what has caused me to fail myself. to constantly disrespect and tear apart my being. no faith. no love. no commitment to be all that I am. and here: a familiar example, complaining about what I do while doing it. arg.
from here on, I sacrifice the privilege to do my favorite thing in the world when and if I fail to expand my talent... if I do not rise and conquer the responsible life.. I shall not celebrate in the fun one.
I shall open my ears inward, listen to myself for once and for always. because I can, and deserve it.
from here on, I sacrifice the privilege to do my favorite thing in the world when and if I fail to expand my talent... if I do not rise and conquer the responsible life.. I shall not celebrate in the fun one.
I shall open my ears inward, listen to myself for once and for always. because I can, and deserve it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home